Novum Engineering are an established provider of specialist engineering services.
Specific to logistics, Novum can provide the following services:
- Lift studies
- Transport tie-downs and frames
- Transport frame verifications and retrofits
- Road pavements and bridge verifications
- Sea-fastening designs and deck verifications
- Inspections and assessments of existing transport equipment to Australian Standards
Novum are ISO qualified and can provide registration for classified plant.
Recent projects include the sea-fastening design of the saturation diving system spread for Shell’s FLNG Prelude project, the retrospective load rating and strengthening of BHPB Mt Whaleback’s rail bridge network, and numerous modularised frames for the transport and maintenance of bulk material handling equipment, such as feeder, screens and chutes.